We are looking for a 3D artist to join Flashbulb Games on site in our office in Copenhagen (when the world allows).
We are a flexible workplace and want to accommodate our employee’s needs. So if you need to work from home some days, or you need to pick up kids in the afternoon and can put in the hours later, we always find solutions that makes everyone happy.
- Ability to create an asset from idea to final game asset.
- Ability to understand and follow technical direction.
- Experience in the creation and use of textures, normal maps and low poly modelling for games.
- High work ethics and ability to work independently when needed.
- Experience in these 3D applications: 3ds Max/Blender, Unity.
- Advanced photoshop user (2D skills are also appreciated).
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
- Start Date: ASAP (we are flexible for the right candidate)
Flashbulb was founded in 2016 to create Trailmakers – an online physics based construction game. The game is out on Steam, Xbox and Playstation and is now more alive than ever with continuous updates, an ever growing player base, and an active Discord community.
While supporting Trailmakers we are also developing new projects, and to do so we need more people. At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org