We are looking for a skilled Community Manager with a love for SoMe/copywriting to join our growing team.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes below. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
- Moderate, help, and grow the community around our games.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts in cooperation with the marketing team.
- Align with the dev team and marketing lead around messages, campaigns, and events.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner and help QA get to the bottom of issues that the community finds.
- Find new ways to engage the community and experiment to figure out what works.
- Experience in fields that relates to the requested tasks – SoMe & Experience in building and/or running community initiatives
- Ability to work strategically with community management and SoMe.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to analyze website/forum traffic and community engagement metrics
- If you have experience with streaming it is a big plus.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
- Start Date: ASAP (we are flexible for the right candidate)
Flashbulb was founded in 2016 to create Trailmakers – an online physics based construction game. The game is out on Steam, Xbox and Playstation and is now more alive than ever with continuous updates, an ever growing player base, and an active Discord community.
While supporting Trailmakers we are also developing new projects, and to do so we need more people. At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to email@example.com