We are looking for a skilled Community Manager with a love for SoMe/copywriting to join our growing team.
If you are a gaming enthusiast with experience with community management and Social Media, you should get in touch. You will be our voice towards the community on Discord and other social media.
- Moderate, help, and grow the community around our games
- Provide engaging text and content for social media accounts in cooperation with the marketing team
- Align with the dev team and marketing lead around strategy, messages, campaigns, and events
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner and provide actionable community feedback to marketing and QA teams to get to the bottom of issues that the community finds
- Own and help within most of our organic communication channels such as newsletters, blogs, social media accounts, discord and in game messages
- Find new ways to engage the community and experiment to figure out what works
- Experience building and nurturing player audiences in social media and creating lively, engaging and relevant content for a consumer audience
- Ability to work strategically with community management and Social Media channels such as Twitter, Reddit, Facebook and others
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to analyze website traffic and community engagement metrics
- Discord community management experience is preferred
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
- Start Date: ASAP (we are flexible for the right candidate)
Flashbulb is a growing game studio based in Copenhagen. We currently support two live games across a number of platforms. We make games for all platforms and maintain contact with our players on several different channels – you will be a key player in this relationship.
At Flashbulb you will be a part of a team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, with the shared goal of providing players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to email@example.com