We are hiring senior programmers. We are looking for expertise with graphics, multiplayer, physics, platform integration, but most fields are of interest.
Player experience is king at Flashbulb Games, but we know – and value – that great player experiences require exceptional technology. Though we base our games on Unity, we go deeper on the technical areas where we need to stand out. We write our own multiplayer technology, and we work with Unity source to tweak physics to our games.
- 3 years of experience working with game development
- A solid math foundation
- Deep experience with OO programming languages, preferably C++ or C#
- A very broad experience with game programming
- A few deep areas of expertise that will blow our minds
- Credits for several shipped games preferably on consoles
- For everyone, we value:
- A large dose of self-motivation
- That you are caring, passionate, and a nice person to work with
- That you share our love for video games
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension Plan
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Fantastic colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact
- Start Date: ASAP (we are flexible for the right candidate)
Flashbulb was founded in 2016 to create Trailmakers – an online physics based construction game. The game is out on Steam, Xbox and Playstation and is now more alive than ever with continuous updates, an ever growing player base, and an active Discord community.
While supporting Trailmakers we are also developing new projects, and to do so we need more people. At Flashbulb you will be a part of a small team of seasoned veterans and eager talent, all aiming to provide players with great experiences. We pride ourselves in creating a workplace where opinions are heard regardless of title and we care greatly about maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
We would love to expand our team with people who are different from us, and we consider it a plus if you bring something different to the table. So please apply even though you don’t tick all the boxes above. You might fit in a different way we had not seen before.
Please send your application to email@example.com